These pouches are fast, easy, and satisfying to sew! Best of all, this sewing pattern includes pattern pieces to make them in FIVE sizes.
- Mini – Perfect for gift/debit/credit/business cards.
- Small – Smaller square shaped pouch good for tiny random bits floating around the bottom of your bag.
- Tall – This was designed to hold an iPad mini, and other similar sized gadgets.
- Square – Another square shaped pouch that will also hold an iPad mini, and a bunch of other stuff.
- Medium – Good for many different eReaders, or to use as a small clutch.
The pouch portion has two vertical pleats which give the body room to expand to hold quite a few things. They also add a nice visual detail to the front. The instructions are for making them with a simple and convenient VELCRO closure, but of course you can make them with magnetic snaps, buttons, or any other closure you please (instructions not included for other closures).
The pattern is in pdf format and is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD once your payment is processed.
Approximate Finished Dimensions:
- Mini – 3” x 4.25” (7.5 x 11cm)
- Small - 4” x 4.25” (10 x 11cm)
- Tall – 8.25” x 6” (21 x 15cm)
- Square – 6.75” x 7.75” (17 x 20cm)
- Medium - 5.25” x 8.25” (13 x 21cm)
Sewing Skill Level:
Advanced Beginner – Someone who has completed a few sewing projects, sewn from a pattern before and/or taken a basic sewing class.
More designer patterns:
❀ Bridal Ziplet Pouch